I’m holding a free one-hour chat on story structure this friday evening from 7 – 8 pm. PDT on Skype. For me, this is to test the system to see if I can hold paid classes in this manner. For you, it is a chance to ask any questions or bring up any topics on story structure and discuss them with the creator of StoryWeaver and co-creator of Dramatica (me!)
Write Your Novel
Step By Step
Follow StoryWeaver's path of 200 interactive Story Cards from concept to completion of your novel or screenplay.
Every step of the way you'll know what you need to do and get examples of how to do it, continually evovling, expanding and improving your story.
You'll develop your story's world, who's in it, what happens to them, and what it all means.
Try StoryWeaver Risk Free for 90 Days! Click here for details...
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- Have You Lost Your Tale (and become one of the "Drudge People?")
- The False Narrative
- Character Change is Good (or maybe bad)
- How to Beat Writer's Block
- Spin a Tale, Weave a Story
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Storyweaving is Assembling Ideas...
- Finding Inspiration for Your Novel
- How Art is Made (The Battle Between Heart and Mind)
- Melanie Anne Phillips ~ An Introduction
- Creative Writing
- Narrative in the Real World
- Narrative Psychology
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Development Tips
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Storytelling Tips
- StoryWeaver Software
- The Master Storyteller Method
- The Story Mind
- The Story Mind
- Write Your Novel Step by Step
- Writer's Block
- Writing Prompts
- Writing Software
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)