Story structure did not happen by accident. Nor did it happen by intent. Rather, the underlying conventions of storytelling that make up the flexible framework of stories evolved as a by product of the process of communication.
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- Spin a Tale, Weave a Story
- The 8 Archetypal Characters
- Only One Main Character in a Story
- Writing with Flashbacks and Flash Forwards
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- How to Use StoryWeaver to Write Your Novel or Screenplay
- Plot Order vs. Exposition Order
- The First Step In Writing ANY Novel...
- Creating Characters: "My Hero!"
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)