I’ve been invited to present a one-day seminar to the Director’s Guild of Canada in Vancouver, BC on April 2. The topic is NARRATIVE FOR MOVIES AND TELEVISION. Registration is currently open only to DGC members, and seating is limited, but if any space is left they will open registration to the public. For information contact the Director’s Guild of Canada at email@example.com
Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- The Main Character Element of the Hero Stereotype
- Write Your Novel Step by Step (20) "Character Trait Swap Meet"
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- The Dramatic Triangle
- Melanie Anne Phillips ~ An Introduction
- What Creates Dramatic Tension?
- Dramatica Pro or Dramatica Story Expert $99.95
- Notes on Timelock and Optionlock
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)