I’ve been invited to present a one-day seminar to the Director’s Guild of Canada in Vancouver, BC on April 2. The topic is NARRATIVE FOR MOVIES AND TELEVISION. Registration is currently open only to DGC members, and seating is limited, but if any space is left they will open registration to the public. For information contact the Director’s Guild of Canada at email@example.com
Write Your Novel
Step By Step
Follow StoryWeaver's path of 200 interactive Story Cards from concept to completion of your novel or screenplay.
Every step of the way you'll know what you need to do and get examples of how to do it, continually evovling, expanding and improving your story.
You'll develop your story's world, who's in it, what happens to them, and what it all means.
Try StoryWeaver Risk Free for 90 Days! Click here for details...
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- Your Influence Character is the Heart of Your Story
- The False Narrative
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Plot Points vs. Plot Events
- How to Avoid Stereotypes
- Only One Main Character in a Story
- Protagonist and Antagonist - Who Are They?
- Identifying Your Main Character
- The Four Throughlines in To Kill A Mockingbird
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Creative Writing
- Narrative in the Real World
- Narrative Psychology
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Development Tips
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Storytelling Tips
- StoryWeaver Software
- The Master Storyteller Method
- The Story Mind
- The Story Mind
- Write Your Novel Step by Step
- Writer's Block
- Writing Prompts
- Writing Software
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)