I’ve been invited to present a one-day seminar to the Director’s Guild of Canada in Vancouver, BC on April 2. The topic is NARRATIVE FOR MOVIES AND TELEVISION. Registration is currently open only to DGC members, and seating is limited, but if any space is left they will open registration to the public. For information contact the Director’s Guild of Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write Your Novel
Step By Step
Follow StoryWeaver's path of 200 interactive Story Cards from concept to completion of your novel or screenplay.
Every step of the way you'll know what you need to do and get examples of how to do it, continually evovling, expanding and improving your story.
You'll develop your story's world, who's in it, what happens to them, and what it all means.
Try StoryWeaver Risk Free for 90 Days! Click here for details...
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- Genre - Act By Act
- Creating Characters from Scratch
- The False Narrative
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Be a Story Weaver - NOT a Story Mechanic!
- Melanie Anne Phillips ~ An Introduction
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Identifying Your Main Character
- Jurassic Park - Building A Better Dinosaur
- Plot Points - Static vs. Sequential
- Creative Writing
- Narrative in the Real World
- Narrative Psychology
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Development Tips
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Storytelling Tips
- StoryWeaver Software
- The Master Storyteller Method
- The Story Mind
- The Story Mind
- Write Your Novel Step by Step
- Writer's Block
- Writing Prompts
- Writing Software
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)