I’ve been invited to present a one-day seminar to the Director’s Guild of Canada in Vancouver, BC on April 2. The topic is NARRATIVE FOR MOVIES AND TELEVISION. Registration is currently open only to DGC members, and seating is limited, but if any space is left they will open registration to the public. For information contact the Director’s Guild of Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- The False Narrative
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- 10 Screenwriting Tips
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Spin a Tale, Weave a Story
- Identifying Your Main Character
- The Story Mind (Part 4) - The Dramatica Chart
- Dramatica Theory (Annotated) Part 1 "A Place to Start"
- Write Your Novel Step by Step (12) "Expected Characters"
- What Creates Dramatic Tension?
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)