I’ve been invited to present a one-day seminar to the Director’s Guild of Canada in Vancouver, BC on April 2. The topic is NARRATIVE FOR MOVIES AND TELEVISION. Registration is currently open only to DGC members, and seating is limited, but if any space is left they will open registration to the public. For information contact the Director’s Guild of Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- Identifying Your Main Character
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Throughlines and How to Use Them!
- The Main Character Element of the Hero Stereotype
- Melanie Anne Phillips ~ An Introduction
- Only One Main Character in a Story
- What Is Dramatica?
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)