Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- The Dangers to Writers from Convenience
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Identifying Your Main Character
- The Story Mind (Part 6) - Audience Reach
- The Story Mind (Part 4) - The Dramatica Chart
- Throughlines and How to Use Them!
- Banish Writer's Block with Idea Spinner!
- Writing with Red Herrings
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: Videos
I’ll be posting the entire 16 hours of video from one of my two-day writing seminars clip at a time as I get them edited. Here’s the first:
My latest video on narrative psychology…
Archetypes vs. Stereotypes
Just started a new series of Quick Tip videos for writers. Here’s the first one, hot off the press…