Contact Us - About Us - Lowest Price Guarantee - Shipping - Return Policy
Copyright Melanie Anne Phillips - Owner, Storymind.com, Creator Storyweaver, Co-creator Dramatica
Write Your Novelor ScreenplayStep by Step!
Predicts Your Story’s Perfect Structure!
Our Free 113 Part Writing Course inStreaming Video
Our Free 3 HourAudio Program
Free 2 Hour VideoCovers the Basics
Automatically formats whileyou write!
Our Free 200 PageeBook is filledwith our Best Tips
With Our Free50 Sure-FireStorytelling Tricks!
Watch it here for free or
download for just $9.95
Program One: Introduction to Structure
1. Introduction and Seminar Outline
2. Structure vs. Storytelling
3. Eight Aspects of Story Structure and Storytelling
4. The Difference Between Structure and Storytelling
5. “Scrooged” and Structure Failure
6. Origins of the Story Mind Concept
7. The Story Mind
8. Tales vs. Stories
9. The Four Story Perspectives
10. Non-structural Story Forms
11. Introduction to Heroes
12. Characters in To Kill a Mockingbird
13. Deconstructing Heroes and Villains
This video program is the first in a series documenting a two-day seminar presented by Dramatica Theory co-creator Melanie Anne Phillips.
Program One describes a new way of looking at and applying structure to your story.