Write Your Novel or Screenplay Step By Step
Try it Risk Free for 90 Days…
Contact Us - About Us - Lowest Price Guarantee - Shipping - Return Policy
Copyright Melanie Anne Phillips - Owner, Storymind.com, Creator Storyweaver, Co-creator Dramatica
Write Your Novelor ScreenplayStep by Step!
Builds aPerfect Structure for Your Story!
Our Free 113 Part Writing Course inStreaming Video
Our Free 3 HourAudio Program
Free 2 Hour VideoCovers the Basics
Automatically formats whileyou write!
Our Free 200 PageeBook is filledwith our Best Tips
With Our Free50 Sure-FireStorytelling Tricks!
Novel Writing Software
The 12 Essential QuestionsEvery Writer Should Answer
By Melanie Anne Phillips
Each of these questions determines the nature and impact of a key force that will shape your story. If you can answer all twelve, you will have laid all the necessary structural foundations on which to build your novel, screenplay or stage play.
1. Main Character "Resolve" - Change or Steadfast?
2. Main Character "Growth" - Start or Stop?
3. Main Character "Approach" - Do-er or Be-er?
4. Main Character "Style" - Logic or Intuition?
5. Story "Limit" - Time Lock or Option Lock?
6. Story "Driver" - Action or Decision?
7. Story "Outcome" - Success or Failure?
8. Story "Judgment" - Good or Bad?
9. Overall Story Throughline?
10. Overall Story Concern?
11. Overall Story Issue?
12. Overall Story Problem?