Thousands of writers use StoryWeaver to build their story’s world, characters, plot, theme,
Thousands of writers use Dramatica to find and refine their story’s structure and to find and fix holes and missteps.
- 200 Interactive Story Cards guide you from concept to completion, step by step.
- Help Buttons with Writing Tips, Example Stories, Hints, and Tricks.
- Work on multiple stories at once.
- Jot down creative notes from anywhere in StoryWeaver.
- Placeholder: Pick up writing where you left off.
- Develop multiple levels of detail for your plot and characters.
- Intuitive navigation path helps you follow your Muse.
- Works on any device: desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, Windows, Macintosh, iOs, Android & Chrome
- Patented Story Engine cross- references your dramatic choices to create a structure map.
- AI style narrative model finds holes, missteps and suggests how to fix & fill them.
- Automatically generates a timeline from your story’s structural map.
- Offers three levels of detail depending on the complexity of your story.
- Includes hundreds of examples, tips, tricks, and techniques.
- Comes with more than sixty structural maps for classic and popular novels, movies and stage plays.
This FREE 113 part video program is presented by Dramatica Theory co-creator Melanie Anne Phillips. It is our most complete course in story structure and covers characters, plot, theme, genre, story forming, story encoding, story weaving and reception.
You’ll learn about the nature of story structure and how to employ it build your story on a solid dramatic foundation or to tweak an existing story to make it more powerful and effective.
Scroll down for the complete course or sample
each class directly below to see what it is all about