Your thematic message will explore a particular human quality such as greed, denial, or living in fantasy. The message need not be about something bad, but could be about the value of a positive quality. This value is usually wrapped around a personal issue expressed through your Main Character. In these steps, you’ll explore your Main Character’s personal issues and select one to be the focus of your novel’s message.
Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- The Impact of Stories
- The Main Character Element of the Hero Stereotype
- Is Story Structure a Myth?
- Only One Main Character in a Story
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Protagonist v Antagonist
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Do You Write Like An Actor or a Director?
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)