Your thematic message will explore a particular human quality such as greed, denial, or living in fantasy. The message need not be about something bad, but could be about the value of a positive quality. This value is usually wrapped around a personal issue expressed through your Main Character. In these steps, you’ll explore your Main Character’s personal issues and select one to be the focus of your novel’s message.
Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- Smothered in an Avalanche of Ideas
- Writing Prompt Level: Expert!
- Learn the Dramatica Pro Help System...
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Mental Sex, Characters and You
- Spin a Tale, Weave a Story
- Character Background Stories
- The 8 Archetypal Characters
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)