Your thematic message will explore a particular human quality such as greed, denial, or living in fantasy. The message need not be about something bad, but could be about the value of a positive quality. This value is usually wrapped around a personal issue expressed through your Main Character. In these steps, you’ll explore your Main Character’s personal issues and select one to be the focus of your novel’s message.
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- The False Narrative
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Spin a Tale, Weave a Story
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Identifying Your Main Character
- Secrets of Story Structure | Episode 2 - The Story Mind
- What Creates Dramatic Tension?
- Your Story as a Person
- Narrative Psychology: To Know Oneself
- How to Beat Writer's Block!
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)