Your thematic message will explore a particular human quality such as greed, denial, or living in fantasy. The message need not be about something bad, but could be about the value of a positive quality. This value is usually wrapped around a personal issue expressed through your Main Character. In these steps, you’ll explore your Main Character’s personal issues and select one to be the focus of your novel’s message.
Write Your Novel
Step By Step
Follow StoryWeaver's path of 200 interactive Story Cards from concept to completion of your novel or screenplay.
Every step of the way you'll know what you need to do and get examples of how to do it, continually evovling, expanding and improving your story.
You'll develop your story's world, who's in it, what happens to them, and what it all means.
Try StoryWeaver Risk Free for 90 Days! Click here for details...
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- Character Development Tricks!
- Get Out Of My Head!
- Writing Prompt Level: Expert!
- A Brief Introduction to Archetypes - Part 1
- The False Narrative
- A Brief Introduction to Archetypes - Part 2
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Fractal Psychology in the Real World
- A Brief Introduction to Archetypes - Part 3
- The First Step In Writing ANY Novel
- Creative Writing
- Narrative in the Real World
- Narrative Psychology
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Development Tips
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Storytelling Tips
- StoryWeaver Software
- The Master Storyteller Method
- The Story Mind
- The Story Mind
- Write Your Novel Step by Step
- Writer's Block
- Writing Prompts
- Writing Software
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)