Your thematic message will explore a particular human quality such as greed, denial, or living in fantasy. The message need not be about something bad, but could be about the value of a positive quality. This value is usually wrapped around a personal issue expressed through your Main Character. In these steps, you’ll explore your Main Character’s personal issues and select one to be the focus of your novel’s message.
Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Write Your Novel Step by Step (Step 6)
- Elements of Structure or Art of Storytelling?
- Story Structure Help for the Ukraine
- Only One Main Character in a Story
- Melanie Anne Phillips ~ An Introduction
- Four Useful Plot Points
- Identifying Your Main Character
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)