What makes you a writer? Writing makes you a writer. Being a writer says nothing about how good you are, how prolific you are, whether you are published or not. When you write you are a writer. When you don’t, you aren’t. So practice your craft and proudly call yourself a writer.
Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- Writing Prompt Level: Expert!
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Spin a Tale, Weave a Story
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Mental Sex, Characters and You
- Character Background Stories
- Your Thematic Message
- Learn the Dramatica Pro Help System...
- Free Novel Writing Book now on our web site...
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)