What makes you a writer? Writing makes you a writer. Being a writer says nothing about how good you are, how prolific you are, whether you are published or not. When you write you are a writer. When you don’t, you aren’t. So practice your craft and proudly call yourself a writer.
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- The False Narrative
- Protagonist & Antagonist - Who ARE These Guys?
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Change is Good (or maybe bad)
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Use a Log Line to Clarify Your Story Before You Write
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- Psychology, Personality, Persona and Perception
- Spin a Tale, Weave a Story
- Writing with Red Herrings
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)