Writing prompt – what would be the second line in your book if this philosophy was expressed in the first line: “If God didn’t want us to squish ants he should’ve made ’em the size of tigers”
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- The False Narrative
- SECRETS of the Protagonist...
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Protagonist & Antagonist - Who ARE These Guys?
- The Main Character and Duality
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- Identifying Your Main Character
- Spin a Tale, Weave a Story
- Writing with Red Herrings
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)