Click on the image below to hear episode 1 in this rare recording of a weekend seminar by Dramatica Theory of Story co-creators Melanie Anne Phillips and Chris Huntley in the mid-1990’s just after Dramatica was made public for the first time.
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Narrative Science and Dramatica
- Narrative Analysis: Why Guam?
- The Story Mind (Part 4) - The Dramatica Chart
- The Main Character and Duality
- "Things" as Characters
- Protagonist and Antagonist
- Write Your Novel Step by Step (20) "Character Trait Swap Meet"
- Avoiding the Genre Trap
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)