Click on the image below to hear episode 1 in this rare recording of a weekend seminar by Dramatica Theory of Story co-creators Melanie Anne Phillips and Chris Huntley in the mid-1990’s just after Dramatica was made public for the first time.
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- The False Narrative
- Use a Log Line to Clarify Your Story Before You Write
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Character Change is Good (or maybe bad)
- Identifying Your Main Character
- FLASH SALE! - 25% OFF STORYWEAVER
- Writing with Flashbacks and Flash Forwards
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- 50% Off Black Friday Sale for Writers!
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)