These days, everyone is talking about “narrative.” But the common understanding of narrative structure is an uneven amalgam of statistics and truisms. In actuality, narrative structure is the clockwork that serves up creativity.
Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Questions about Dramatica Story Expert
- The Main Character Element of the Hero Stereotype
- Identifying Your Main Character
- Writing with Flashbacks and Flash Forwards
- Narrative in a Chaotic World
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- Protagonist and Antagonist - Who Are They?
- Story Structure - Guidelines, Not Rules!
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)