These days, everyone is talking about “narrative.” But the common understanding of narrative structure is an uneven amalgam of statistics and truisms. In actuality, narrative structure is the clockwork that serves up creativity.
Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- Writing Prompt Level: Expert!
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Spin a Tale, Weave a Story
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Mental Sex, Characters and You
- Learn the Dramatica Pro Help System...
- Your Thematic Message
- Character Background Stories
- Smothered in an Avalanche of Ideas
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)