These days, everyone is talking about “narrative.” But the common understanding of narrative structure is an uneven amalgam of statistics and truisms. In actuality, narrative structure is the clockwork that serves up creativity.
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- The False Narrative
- SECRETS of the Protagonist...
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Protagonist & Antagonist - Who ARE These Guys?
- Identifying Your Main Character
- The Main Character and Duality
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- Creating Characters: "My Hero!"
- Protagonist and Antagonist - Who Are They?
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)