For those who don’t yet know, my father, John Phillips passed on last Saturday morning just after 5:00 a.m. after a months-long battle with cancer. It was tough for him but the end came peacefully. He was a great man and lived a noble life, right up to the end. He taught me how to look at the world and, even in his death taught me more about how to live. He was aware and pleased that he was about to have a new great grandchild who was born, as you also likely know, the very next day. And so, at the end of the dark days, a little light came into our world. I am so very thankful for the most wonderful father I could imagine, and for the most wonderful grandson with whom I have been blessed.
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- The False Narrative
- Protagonist & Antagonist - Who ARE These Guys?
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Change is Good (or maybe bad)
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Use a Log Line to Clarify Your Story Before You Write
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- Psychology, Personality, Persona and Perception
- Spin a Tale, Weave a Story
- Writing with Red Herrings
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)