For those who don’t yet know, my father, John Phillips passed on last Saturday morning just after 5:00 a.m. after a months-long battle with cancer. It was tough for him but the end came peacefully. He was a great man and lived a noble life, right up to the end. He taught me how to look at the world and, even in his death taught me more about how to live. He was aware and pleased that he was about to have a new great grandchild who was born, as you also likely know, the very next day. And so, at the end of the dark days, a little light came into our world. I am so very thankful for the most wonderful father I could imagine, and for the most wonderful grandson with whom I have been blessed.
Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Narrative Dynamics (Part 4)
- All My Best Articles on Storytelling on One Web Page!
- The Main Character Element of the Hero Stereotype
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- Message and Context
- Only One Main Character in a Story
- Narrative in the Real World - The North Korean Summit
- Narrative Dynamics (Part 1)
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)