For you theory groupies, here’s a drawing I did back in 1991 or so to help Chris and myself get a better understanding of what quads really were and how they related to one another in a fractal manner.
Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- Throughlines and How to Use Them!
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Identifying Your Main Character
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- What Is Dramatica?
- How to Structure Your Story's Signposts
- Writing from a Character's Point of View
- How Art is Made (The Battle Between Heart and Mind)
- Story Development Tip: "Non-Causality"
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)