For you theory groupies, here’s a drawing I did back in 1991 or so to help Chris and myself get a better understanding of what quads really were and how they related to one another in a fractal manner.
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- The False Narrative
- Protagonist & Antagonist - Who ARE These Guys?
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Change is Good (or maybe bad)
- Use a Log Line to Clarify Your Story Before You Write
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- Psychology, Personality, Persona and Perception
- Writing with Red Herrings
- The Main Character and Duality
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)