Write Your Novel
Step By Step
Follow StoryWeaver's path of 200 interactive Story Cards from concept to completion of your novel or screenplay.
Every step of the way you'll know what you need to do and get examples of how to do it, continually evovling, expanding and improving your story.
You'll develop your story's world, who's in it, what happens to them, and what it all means.
Try StoryWeaver Risk Free for 90 Days! Click here for details...
Today’s Most Popular Articles
- Is Your Story Coming Apart at the Themes?
- The False Narrative
- 4 Writing Tips for Novelists
- Throughlines - And How to Use Them!
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Creating Characters from Plot
- Spin a Tale, Weave a Story
- Fire Your Protagonist!
- The Main Character Element of the Hero Stereotype
- The Dramatic Triangle
- Creative Writing
- Narrative in the Real World
- Narrative Psychology
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Development Tips
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Storytelling Tips
- StoryWeaver Software
- The Master Storyteller Method
- The Story Mind
- The Story Mind
- Write Your Novel Step by Step
- Writer's Block
- Writing Prompts
- Writing Software
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Here is how you use narrative in the real world: My conversation today with someone defending taking children away from their parents at the border… (I’m a grandparent, and this cannot stand!)
I’m sorry. I just heard the audio clip of the children taken from their parents by the border patrol – crying in fear for their father. And I thought about my 18 month old grandson who is about the same … Continue reading