Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Identifying Your Main Character
- How to Avoid the "Genre Trap"
- The Impact of Stories
- Do You Want To Write a Tale or a Story?
- Story Structure with the Muse in Mind
- What Chases Your Characters?
- What Creates Dramatic Tension?
- Choosing Your Main Character's Resolve
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: Theme
A lot of people, writers included, use the words “hope” and “dream” pretty much interchangeably. Fact is, each describes a completely different way of imagining the future. Being clear not only of their definitions but of the different states of … Continue reading