Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- Is Story Structure a Myth?
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Know Your Story Points - Main Character "Growth"
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Questions about Dramatica Story Expert
- StoryWeaver vs. Dramatica - What's the Difference?
- Dramatica Theory Overview (video)
- How to Structure Your Story's Theme
- Banish Writer's Block with Idea Spinner!
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
Category Archives: Theme
A lot of people, writers included, use the words “hope” and “dream” pretty much interchangeably. Fact is, each describes a completely different way of imagining the future. Being clear not only of their definitions but of the different states of … Continue reading