Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- Is Story Structure Your Enemy?
- Identifying Your Main Character
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Your Thematic Message
- Atlas Shrugged - Why Did The Films Fail?
- The Main Character and Duality
- Banish Writer's Block with Idea Spinner!
- What Creates Dramatic Tension?
- Throughlines and How to Use Them!
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: Dramatica Unplugged Video Series
Ever story has a mind of its own. It has a psychology, which is the story’s structure, a personality, which is the subject matter, and a persona, which is the storytelling.