Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- Protagonist and Antagonist
- The False Narrative
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Identifying Your Main Character
- Fire Your Protagonist!
- Blowing A Story Bubble
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Four Useful Plot Points
- Never Be Stuck for a Plot Again!
- Character Change is Good (or maybe bad)
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: Dramatica Unplugged Video Series
This is a video clip from the “classic” 1999 12 hour video program on narrative structure entitled, Dramatica Unplugged. In this segment, the key concepts and breadth and depth of the Dramatica Theory of Story are presented in concise form. … Continue reading
First part of our class on the story structure of characters