Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Jurassic Park: Building A Better Dinosaur!
- Identifying Your Main Character
- The War Between Creativity and Structure
- Your Thematic Message
- What Is Truth? (The Character's Dilemma)
- What Drives Characters?
- Melanie Anne Phillips ~ An Introduction
- Story Structure for Passionate Writers
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
Category Archives: Dramatica Math & Modeling
By Melanie Anne Phillips Over the years, there has been considerable discussion as to whether Dramatica’s rather complex storyforming process could be operated by a natural language artificial intelligence system that could read a story and parse the text to … Continue reading
For you theory groupies, here’s a drawing I did back in 1991 or so to help Chris and myself get a better understanding of what quads really were and how they related to one another in a fractal manner.
For you Dramatica Theory Hounds, here are a couple of cryptic illustrations I jotted down as part of the ongoing extension of the Dramatica theory. What do they mean? They are all part of an attempt to more thoughoughly define … Continue reading