Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Identifying Your Main Character
- How to Avoid the "Genre Trap"
- The Impact of Stories
- Do You Want To Write a Tale or a Story?
- Story Structure with the Muse in Mind
- What Chases Your Characters?
- What Creates Dramatic Tension?
- Choosing Your Main Character's Resolve
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: The Master Storyteller Method
In every developing story there is already a fuzzy proto-narrative forming within your subject matter. This proto-narrative occurs because though people think ABOUT topics, they think IN narrative form. Narrative is just a map of all the perspectives we have … Continue reading
By Melanie Anne Phillips We all know that a story needs a sound structure. But no one reads a book or goes to a movie to enjoy a good structure. And no author writes because he or she is driven … Continue reading