Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Narrative Science and Dramatica
- Narrative Analysis: Why Guam?
- The Story Mind (Part 4) - The Dramatica Chart
- The Main Character and Duality
- "Things" as Characters
- Protagonist and Antagonist
- Write Your Novel Step by Step (20) "Character Trait Swap Meet"
- Avoiding the Genre Trap
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: Melanie’s Corner
Here is how you use narrative in the real world: My conversation today with someone defending taking children away from their parents at the border… (I’m a grandparent, and this cannot stand!)
I’m sorry. I just heard the audio clip of the children taken from their parents by the border patrol – crying in fear for their father. And I thought about my 18 month old grandson who is about the same … Continue reading