Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- Identifying Your Main Character
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Writing with Red Herrings
- The Story Mind (Part 6) - Audience Reach
- FLASH SALE! - 25% OFF STORYWEAVER
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- StoryWeaver vs. Dramatica - What's the Difference?
- The Story Mind (Part 2) - A Tale is a Statement
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: Writing Prompts
In the series “Band of Brothers” soldier Nixon visits his recently promoted friend Captain Winters, who now had an aide. To screw with the aide, Nixon asks him to find him a bacon sandwich, which is pretty unlikely on the … Continue reading
Today’s writing prompt: Not all of us choose to act, but we cannot avoid choosing how to react.