Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- How Art is Made (The Battle Between Heart and Mind)
- Dramatica Theory (Annotated) Part 1 "A Place to Start"
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- The Main Character Element of the Hero Stereotype
- The Most Important Article You'll Ever Read on Story Structure
- "Hero" is a Four-Letter Word (Part 2)
- Origins of the Dramatica Theory of Narrative Structure
- Narrative Dynamics (Part 2)
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: Writing Prompts
In the series “Band of Brothers” soldier Nixon visits his recently promoted friend Captain Winters, who now had an aide. To screw with the aide, Nixon asks him to find him a bacon sandwich, which is pretty unlikely on the … Continue reading
Today’s writing prompt: Not all of us choose to act, but we cannot avoid choosing how to react.