Subscribe via Email
Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- Protagonist and Antagonist
- The False Narrative
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Identifying Your Main Character
- Fire Your Protagonist!
- Blowing A Story Bubble
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Four Useful Plot Points
- Never Be Stuck for a Plot Again!
- Character Change is Good (or maybe bad)
- Creative Writing
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: Writing Prompts
In the series “Band of Brothers” soldier Nixon visits his recently promoted friend Captain Winters, who now had an aide. To screw with the aide, Nixon asks him to find him a bacon sandwich, which is pretty unlikely on the … Continue reading
Today’s writing prompt: Not all of us choose to act, but we cannot avoid choosing how to react.