Today’s Top Posts & Pages
- The False Narrative
- The Story Mind (Part 4) - The Dramatica Chart
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- How Dramatica is Different from Six Other Story Paradigms
- Graphic Novel Themes & Dramatica
- Applying Dramatica to Real World Narratives
- Avoiding the Genre Trap
- Your Plot Step By Step!
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- How "StoryWeaver" Came To Be
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: Writing Prompts
Here is a writing prompt picture I posted recently and the amazingly creative response by writer Bill Williams Bill Williams – This is actually pretty easy to explain. *sips coffee* The cats in the front are feline overlords. They were … Continue reading
In the series “Band of Brothers” soldier Nixon visits his recently promoted friend Captain Winters, who now had an aide. To screw with the aide, Nixon asks him to find him a bacon sandwich, which is pretty unlikely on the … Continue reading
Today’s writing prompt: Not all of us choose to act, but we cannot avoid choosing how to react.