Today’s Most Popular Articles
- The False Narrative
- Use a Log Line to Clarify Your Story Before You Write
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- Character Change is Good (or maybe bad)
- Identifying Your Main Character
- FLASH SALE! - 25% OFF STORYWEAVER
- Writing with Flashbacks and Flash Forwards
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- 50% Off Black Friday Sale for Writers!
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: Writing Prompts
Here is a writing prompt picture I posted recently and the amazingly creative response by writer Bill Williams Bill Williams – This is actually pretty easy to explain. *sips coffee* The cats in the front are feline overlords. They were … Continue reading
In the series “Band of Brothers” soldier Nixon visits his recently promoted friend Captain Winters, who now had an aide. To screw with the aide, Nixon asks him to find him a bacon sandwich, which is pretty unlikely on the … Continue reading
Today’s writing prompt: Not all of us choose to act, but we cannot avoid choosing how to react.