Today’s Most Popular Articles
- The False Narrative
- SECRETS of the Protagonist...
- Writing Stories About Hopes and Dreams
- How do you create a main character who is an antagonist?
- Protagonist & Antagonist - Who ARE These Guys?
- Identifying Your Main Character
- The Main Character and Duality
- Psychology, Personality, Persona & Perception - The 4 P's Revisited
- Creating Characters: "My Hero!"
- Protagonist and Antagonist - Who Are They?
- Creative Writing
- Melanie's Corner
- Narrative Science
- Story Development
- Story Points
- Story Structure
- Writing Tip of the Day
- zzzzzzzzzzzz….. (snore)
Category Archives: Announcements
Click picture for complete details…
Our latest Writing Tips Newsletter is now available! In this issue: Story Structure for Passionate Writers / The Influence Character / Characters: Cogs in the Machine? / The Radical Story Mind / Finding Your Creative Time / Four Throughlines in … Continue reading
I’m Melanie Anne Phillips, owner of Storymind.com as well as the creator of StoryWeaver, Idea Spinner and the co-creator of Dramatica. I’ve been teaching creative writing now for more that twenty-five years, and the best tip I have is both … Continue reading
Joyous Day! My second grandchild was born today – 9 pounds 15 ounces (or should I say 15 “ouches)! See, there’s more than story to me after all!
By Melanie Anne Phillips No one reads a book or goes to a movie to experience a perfect structure. They come to stories to ignite their passions. BUT – if that passionate storytelling is TOO flawed, the readers or audience … Continue reading
Click HERE to Start Shopping!
What’s New Page for Writers! Announcing our new “What’s New?” page at Storymind – Easy access to all the new additions to our web site including articles, videos, downloads and special offers. http://storymind.com/page612.htm